Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use specified below. Your continued use of this site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this site promptly.
The information contained within this site is offered solely for your consideration, and is subject to your verification. It is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which swmedicalvillage.com or any of its affiliates assumes legal responsibility, nor does swmedcialvillage.com or any of its affiliates grant permission to use or practice anything contained therein, or recommend such use or practice.
swmedicalvillage.com is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use information from the swmedicalvillage.com website to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider.
The contents of this site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials at this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted. Any use or display of the materials on this site on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Please note that swmedicalvillage.com is not responsible for the content or activities associated with any site or entity that is linked to this site.
Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, and photos, are owned by swmedicalvillage.com and its affiliates. © swmedicalvillage.com 2013-present All rights reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or re-transmission by any means of any of the material contained in this site without the written permission of swmedicalvillage.com is strictly prohibited.
The following are trademarks and servicemarks of Southwest Medical Village or its affiliates:
ARA Diagnostic Imaging, Texas Sleep Docs, Southwest Foot and Ankle Clinic, Stonegate Pharmacy, Howerton Eye Clinic, Greater Austin Orthopedics and Physical Therapy, Austin Cancer Centers, NeuroTexas, Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Austin Gastroenterology, Captial Surgeons Group, Austin Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic, Premier Family Physicians, Central of Texas Oral Health, Vitalogy Skincare, Texas Heart and Vascular, McKinley Chiropractic of Austin, Women Partners in Health and The OB/GYN Group of Austin.
Any other trademarks appearing on pages linked to this site are the property of the respective owners and/or operators of those sites.
Hidden text used by web search engines to find websites, also known as metatags, may not be embedded into your website using any trademarks or servicemarks of swmedicalvillage.com or its affiliates, whether those trademarks or servicemarks are registered or unregistered. Any such use will be considered trademark infringement and will be prosecuted.
Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. swmedicalvillage.com does not claim to have reviewed these third party sites in their entirety, nor does it control these sites. swmedicalvillage.com is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Moreover, swmedicalvillage.com does not endorse or make any representations about any of the websites for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
The physicians displayed on this site are credentialed to treat patients at our hospital and in good standing. Physicians can be found in an alphabetical listing or searched based on individual patient needs or preferences.
Disclaimer: THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. swmedicalvillage.com further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this site. swmedicalvillage.com makes no commitment to update the materials at this site, even if out of date. Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country or region.
Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL SWMEDICALVILLAGE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Subject to the swmedicalvillage.com Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. swmedicalvillage.com will have no obligations with respect to the such communications. swmedicalvillage.com and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. No patient identifying information is to be shared or transmitted to this site.
Choice of Law and Venue These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of Texas and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, exclusive of its choice of law rules.
Each party to these Terms and Conditions of Use submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Austin, Travis County, Texas for any dispute with swmedicalvillage.com, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Revisions swmedicalvillage.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please periodically review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on the swmedicalvillage.com website. Continued usage of the swmedicalvillage.com website will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
Entire Agreement Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the swmedicalvillage.com site, these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and swmedicalvillage.com with respect to the use of the swmedicalvillage.com site and content.
- Collection of Personal Information. Except as disclosed in this Policy or as disclosed on other pages in this site where information may be collected, we do not collect personal information about visitors to this Site.
- Web logs. We maintain standard Web logs that record data about all visitors who use this Site. These logs may contain:
- The Internet domain from which you access this Site (e.g., aol.com, abc.org);
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Your computer is automatically assigned a number which acts as its IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static (always stays the same) or dynamic (changes from time to time). A static IP address may be identifiable to you, while a dynamic address is usually not identifiable.
- The type of browser and operating system you use.
- The date and time you visited the Site.
- The pages that you saw on this Site.
- The address of the Web site you linked here from.
- We use Web log information to help us design our Site, to identify popular features, and to make the Site more useful for visitors. Web logs are recorded in sequential files, and we do not normally try to identify individuals from Web logs or use Web logs to gather information about individuals. However, we may use Web logs to identify any person attempting to break into or damage our Site, and we may share Web log information with law enforcement agencies if we believe that we have evidence of a violation of computer security or related laws.
- We may place Internet cookies on visitor’s computer hard drives. Internet cookies save data about individuals, such as their name, user-name and the pages they visit on our Site. When a visitor with one of our cookies on his or her computer revisits our Site, we are able to recognize that computer and tailor our Site to be more helpful and efficient for that visitor. Also, cookies help us to provide streamlined services, and to document our transactions with visitors to this Site. You may have software on your computer that will allow you to decline or deactivate Internet cookies, but if you do so, some features of this Site may not work properly for you.
- Visitor / Customer Requests for Information. If you ask a question or make a request through this Web site, we may store your message and our response for a while. We may also use this information, and any information you give to us in response to a survey on the Site, to send you information about health-related newsletters, promotional events and upcoming programs that we think you might be interested in; notices of enhancements to our services; additional surveys; and to send you an e-mail version of our physician contact information.
- Access, Correction, Deletion and Data Integrity. Requests to access, correct or delete personal information may be submitted using our contact information. Please note that we do not consider Web log information to be personal information. Also, we may not be able to delete or revise information about you that we have relied upon to provide services to you, or that we are legally required to maintain.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to this Site. We do not use or disclose personal information obtained through this Site except as expressly described in this Policy. No patient identifying information will be shared or transmitted on this Site.
- Security. We protect the information we have collected from this Site by using industry standard security precautions against loss and unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of that information. We comply with the security safeguards detailed in our computer security policies and procedures, and routinely monitor that compliance.