Austin Cancer Centers
As the Cancer Center of the Southwest medical Village, Austin Cancer Centers also serves the Central Texas communities of Austin, Georgetown, Lakeway, Kyle and Round Rock, we are an independent cancer center that sets its own standards and policies. We never shy away from difficulties. We don’t avoid challenges, and we do all that is possible to help people recover from cancer. Austin Cancer Centers constantly works to provide cutting-edge therapies locally to the Central Texas area. Our team of medical oncologists are bringing world class treatments to Austin, to relieve symptoms and eliminate cancer cells. Whether cancer appears in the skin, lungs, prostate, colon and rectum, head and neck, or gastrointestinal tract, we have a way of fighting it. We also treat breast, colon, and lymphoma disease.
We are committed to bringing the highest quality cancer care to Central Texas by providing services that lead to better physical and mental outcomes for our patients, professional and financial growth for our practice, and a reputation for responsibility and excellence in our community through:
- Employing state-of-the-art technology and practices
- Creating an environment of support, compassion and respect for our patients and their families Providing clinical and administrative staff that are capable and highly motivated to deliver superior care to our patients
- Developing strong relationships with our referring physicians
- Maintaining a visible presence within our community
- Enlisting the commitment of our physicians to the success of our mission
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Living up to the letter and the spirit of the law and standards of intellectual honesty.
- Teamwork: Working together in a spirit of cooperation to produce high-quality professional care.
- Mutual Respect: Recognizing that positive contribution can be made by anyone. When we work in an environment of trust and respect, we can create more productive relationships with our colleagues and patients.
- Personal Responsibility: Being aware of our obligations to others and to ourselves to carry out our commitments.
- Sanjay Vin, MD
Featured News Post
03/26/2018 - Did you know that diabetes is one of the leading causes of blindness? In the United States, diabetes is the most common cause of vision loss in people younger than 65 years old. Patients with diabetes increase their risk of
03/02/2018 - What an exciting time! Premier Family Physicians has THREE doctors recognized in Austin Monthly’s 2018 Top Doctors!! Congratulations to Dr. Anne Spencer, Dr. Kevin Spencer, and Dr. Gregory Berkley. We are very proud to have them practicing in the Southwest