ARA Diagnostic Imaging
As the Diagnostic Imaging group of the Southwest Medical Village, ARA – Village offers a wide range of radiology services for your convenience right here at Southwest Medical Village, including bone densitometry, MRI, low-dose CT, x-ray, digital screening mammography and ultrasound. Affiliated with Austin Radiological Association, which was established in 1954, ARA Village Imaging provides Village patients with quality imaging services.
All our diagnostic imaging radiologists are board-certified physicians with specialty training in radiology. We believe in commitment to quality customer service in all areas. Our staff takes special care to assure that your exam is scheduled as quickly and conveniently as possible, and that the exam is conducted in a professional and caring manner. We strive to meet both your physical and emotional needs, and will address your concerns with compassion and respect. ARA Village Imaging is accredited by the American College of Radiology in all forms of advanced medical imaging.
- ARA is a proud member of Strategic Radiology.
- Find out more about ARA Leadership.
- Read about the history of Austin Radiological Association.
- View a list of our individual radiologists and their specialties.
- Find out more about our technical & nursing staff.
- Learn more about how ARA gives back to the community and Central Texas and the environment.
Featured News Post
08/08/2017 - Dr. Brian Schwab has join Austin Ear, Nose and Throat! Dr. Schwab enjoys treating all aspects of otolaryngology in both children and adults. His interests include the medical and surgical management of many head and neck disorders, including sinus disease,